Financial support provided by the Belgian Science Policy (Belspo), GEOCAN Project DR-00-48.
Evolution of the Content of THC and Other Major Cannabinoids in Drug-Type Cannabis Cuttings and Seedlings During Growth of Plants*
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 918–922, July 2012
How to Cite
De Backer, B., Maebe, K., Verstraete, A. G. and Charlier, C. (2012), Evolution of the Content of THC and Other Major Cannabinoids in Drug-Type Cannabis Cuttings and Seedlings During Growth of Plants. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 918–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02068.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 22 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 22 April 2011; accepted 30 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!