Supported, in part, by two appointments to the Postgraduate Research Participation Program at the Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command-Central Identification Laboratory administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and JPAC-CIL.
CASE REPORT ANTHROPOLOGY
Radiographic Comparison of a Fractured Clavicle Exhibiting a Pseudo-Arthrosis*
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1094–1097, July 2012
How to Cite
Rhode, M. P., Goodhue, W. W. and Stephan, C. N. (2012), Radiographic Comparison of a Fractured Clavicle Exhibiting a Pseudo-Arthrosis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1094–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02069.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Received 17 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 29 April 2011; accepted 15 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!