Presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 17–22, 2003, in Chicago, IL.
The Use of Crossover Immunoelectrophoresis to Detect Human Blood Protein in Soil from an Ambush Scene in Kosovo
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 873–879, July 2012
How to Cite
Tuller, H. and Saunders, R. (2012), The Use of Crossover Immunoelectrophoresis to Detect Human Blood Protein in Soil from an Ambush Scene in Kosovo. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 873–879. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02070.x
Supported in parts by grants from Sigma Xi, and the Museum of Natural Science, Louisiana State University.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 1 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 25 April 2011; accepted 14 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!