Financial support for this work has been provided by a PhD scholarship granted by the French Ministry of Research (Ministére de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche), and a BQR (Bonus Qualité Recherche “Reconstitution faciale par imagerie 3D”, Université Bordeaux 1).
TECHNICAL NOTE PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY
Anatomical Placement of the Human Eyeball in the Orbit—Validation Using CT Scans of Living Adults and Prediction for Facial Approximation*
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1271–1275, September 2012
How to Cite
Guyomarc’h, P., Dutailly, B., Couture, C. and Coqueugniot, H. (2012), Anatomical Placement of the Human Eyeball in the Orbit—Validation Using CT Scans of Living Adults and Prediction for Facial Approximation. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1271–1275. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02075.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 1 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 4 May 2011; accepted 15 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!