Presented in part to the Royal Society of Medicine, October 16, 2010, in London, U.K., and to the British Association for Forensic Odontology, November 13, 2010, in Stratford Upon Avon, U.K.
Accuracy and Reliability of Cone Beam Computed Tomography of the Jaws for Comparative Forensic Identification: A Preliminary Study*
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 964–968, July 2012
How to Cite
Murphy, M., Drage, N., Carabott, R. and Adams, C. (2012), Accuracy and Reliability of Cone Beam Computed Tomography of the Jaws for Comparative Forensic Identification: A Preliminary Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 964–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02076.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 26 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 10 Feb. 2011; accepted 30 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!