Presented in part at the Fall 2010 Annual Meeting of the California Association of Criminalists, October 3–7, 2010, in Oakland, CA.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
A New Kind of Molotov? Gasoline–Pool Chlorinator Mixtures*
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1064–1069, July 2012
How to Cite
Hutches, K. and Lord, J. (2012), A New Kind of Molotov? Gasoline–Pool Chlorinator Mixtures. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1064–1069. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02078.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received 14 Feb. 2011; and in revised form 19 May 2011; accepted 4 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!