Presented in part at the 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22-27, 2010, Seattle WA. Some of the data is also presented in the PrepFiler Express™ and PrepFiler Express BTA™ Forensic DNA Extraction Kit User Manual.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
AutoMate Express™ Forensic DNA Extraction System for the Extraction of Genomic DNA from Biological Samples*
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1022–1030, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, J. Y., Zhong, C., Holt, A., Lagace, R., Harrold, M., Dixon, A. B., Brevnov, M. G., Shewale, J. G. and Hennessy, L. K. (2012), AutoMate Express™ Forensic DNA Extraction System for the Extraction of Genomic DNA from Biological Samples. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1022–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02084.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 7 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 10 May 2011; accepted 10 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!