This is publication number 10-21 of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). All samples were collected from consenting individuals according to FBI’s institutional standards. Names of commercial manufacturers are provided for identification purposes only, and inclusion does not imply endorsement of the manufacturer, its products, or services by the FBI. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the FBI or the U.S. Government. This research was supported in part by the FBI’s Visiting Scientist Program, an educational opportunity offered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE).
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Determination of an Effective Housekeeping Gene for the Quantification of mRNA for Forensic Applications*
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1051–1058, July 2012
How to Cite
Moreno, L. I., Tate, C. M., Knott, E. L., McDaniel, J. E., Rogers, S. S., Koons, B. W., Kavlick, M. F., Craig, R. L. and Robertson, J. M. (2012), Determination of an Effective Housekeeping Gene for the Quantification of mRNA for Forensic Applications. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1051–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02086.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received 13 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 31 Mar. 2011; accepted 10 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!