Alcohol Intoxication May Exacerbate the Effects of Blunt Cranial Trauma Through Changes in Brain Free Magnesium Levels
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 979–982, July 2012
How to Cite
Vink, R. and Byard, R. W. (2012), Alcohol Intoxication May Exacerbate the Effects of Blunt Cranial Trauma Through Changes in Brain Free Magnesium Levels. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 979–982. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02108.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 10 April 2011; and in revised form 11 June 2011; accepted 25 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!