Funded, in part, by the Neurosurgical Research Foundation (Australia) and by a grant from the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia.
Further Investigations into the Speed of Cerebral Swelling Following Blunt Cranial Trauma*
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 973–975, July 2012
How to Cite
Byard, R. W., Gabrielian, L., Helps, S. C., Thornton, E. and Vink, R. (2012), Further Investigations into the Speed of Cerebral Swelling Following Blunt Cranial Trauma. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 973–975. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02109.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 29 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 13 June 2011; accepted 2 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!