Addressing the National Academy of Sciences’ Challenge: A Method for Statistical Pattern Comparison of Striated Tool Marks
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 900–911, July 2012
How to Cite
Petraco, N. D. K., Shenkin, P., Speir, J., Diaczuk, P., Pizzola, P. A., Gambino, C. and Petraco, N. (2012), Addressing the National Academy of Sciences’ Challenge: A Method for Statistical Pattern Comparison of Striated Tool Marks. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 900–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02115.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Received 25 Dec. 2009; and in revised form 25 April 2011; accepted 4 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!