Presented in part at the National Association of Medical Examiner’s Annual Meeting, October 1–6, 2010, in Cleveland, OH.
Patterns of Breaks in Umbilical Cords by Different Mechanisms*
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1222–1225, September 2012
How to Cite
Evans, S. R. and Mileusnic-Polchan, D. (2012), Patterns of Breaks in Umbilical Cords by Different Mechanisms. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1222–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02116.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Received 29 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 28 June 2011; accepted 2 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!