Paper presented at the 63th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences February 25, 2011, in Chicago, IL.
Postmortem Vitreous Beta-Hydroxybutyrate: Interpretation in a Forensic Setting*
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1234–1240, September 2012
How to Cite
Heninger, M. (2012), Postmortem Vitreous Beta-Hydroxybutyrate: Interpretation in a Forensic Setting. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1234–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02121.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received 6 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 4 May 2011; accepted 3 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!