Presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 21–26, 2011, in Chicago, IL.
CASE REPORT PSYCHIATRY/BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE
Elderly Sexual Offenders: Two Unusual Cases*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1381–1383, September 2012
How to Cite
Carabellese, F., Candelli, C., Vinci, F., Tamma, M. and Catanesi, R. (2012), Elderly Sexual Offenders: Two Unusual Cases. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1381–1383. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02129.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 23 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 12 July 2011; accepted 24 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!