PAPER QUESTIONED DOCUMENTS
Altered Handwriting Suggests Cognitive Impairment and May Be Relevant to Posthumous Evaluation
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1252–1258, September 2012
How to Cite
Balestrino, M., Fontana, P., Terzuoli, S., Volpe, S., Inglese, M. L. and Cocito, L. (2012), Altered Handwriting Suggests Cognitive Impairment and May Be Relevant to Posthumous Evaluation. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1252–1258. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02131.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 8 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 10 June 2011; accepted 17 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!