Presented at the 88th Annual Meeting of the German Society of Legal Medicine (DGRM), September 22–26, 2009, in Basel, Switzerland, and at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
TECHNICAL NOTE PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
A Minimally Invasive Technique for the Detection and Analysis of Pulmonary Fat Embolism: A Feasibility Study*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1329–1335, September 2012
How to Cite
Filograna, L., Bolliger, S. A., Kneubuehl, B., Jackowski, C., Hatch, G. M. and Thali, M. J. (2012), A Minimally Invasive Technique for the Detection and Analysis of Pulmonary Fat Embolism: A Feasibility Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1329–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02134.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 19 Jan. 2011; and in revised form 29 April 2011; accepted 8 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!