Funded in part by the U.S. EPA through the Water Law and Policy Center at the Texas Tech University School of Law. Co-author Juliet Kinyua was also supported by the American Association of University Women and the Philanthropic Educational Organization.
TECHNICAL NOTE TOXICOLOGY
Temporal Analysis of the Cocaine Metabolite Benzoylecgonine in Wastewater to Estimate Community Drug Use*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1349–1353, September 2012
How to Cite
Kinyua, J. and Anderson, T. A. (2012), Temporal Analysis of the Cocaine Metabolite Benzoylecgonine in Wastewater to Estimate Community Drug Use. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1349–1353. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02135.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 14 Jan. 2011; and in revised form 11 July 2011; accepted 24 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!