Presented in part at the 34th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography (ISCC) and 7th GC × GC Symposium, May 30–June 4, 2010, in Riva Del Garda, Italy.
Comparative Analysis of the Chemical Profiles of 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine Based on Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography–Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GC × GC-TOFMS)*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1181–1189, September 2012
How to Cite
Schäffer, M., Gröger, T., Pütz, M., Dieckmann, S. and Zimmermann, R. (2012), Comparative Analysis of the Chemical Profiles of 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine Based on Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography–Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GC × GC-TOFMS). Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1181–1189. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02137.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 8 April 2011; and in revised form 22 July 2011; accepted 30 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!