TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Cyanide and Amygdalin as Indicators of the Presence of Bitter Almonds in Imported Raw Almonds
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1313–1317, September 2012
How to Cite
Toomey, V. M., Nickum, E. A. and Flurer, C. L. (2012), Cyanide and Amygdalin as Indicators of the Presence of Bitter Almonds in Imported Raw Almonds. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1313–1317. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02138.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 25 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 8 July 2011; accepted 19 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!