Supported by a Crown Research Institute Capability Fund Grant from the Institute of Environmental Science and Research Ltd (ESR), New Zealand.
TECHNICAL NOTE ANTHROPOLOGY
Physical Components of Soft-Tissue Ballistic Wounding and Their Involvement in the Generation of Blood Backspatter*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1339–1342, September 2012
How to Cite
Davidson, P. L., Taylor, M. C., Wilson, S. J., Walsh, K. A. J. and Kieser, J. A. (2012), Physical Components of Soft-Tissue Ballistic Wounding and Their Involvement in the Generation of Blood Backspatter. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1339–1342. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02143.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Received 19 April 2011; and in revised form 3 Aug. 2011; accepted 13 Aug. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!