This article was presented as an oral presentation at Temel Hemşirelik Bakımı Kongresi (1st Basic Nursing Care Congress), October 21–23, 2010, in Çeşme–İzmir, Turkey.
The Knowledge Levels of Health Personnel in Turkey Regarding Forensic Evidence†
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1217–1221, September 2012
How to Cite
Çalışkan, N. and Özden, D. (2012), The Knowledge Levels of Health Personnel in Turkey Regarding Forensic Evidence. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1217–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02148.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 9 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 27 June 2011; accepted 23 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!