The preliminary findings of this research were presented as a poster at the 9th Annual Conference of the British Association of Biological Anthropology and Osteoarchaeology (BABAO), September 14–16, 2010, in Cambridge, U.K.
TECHNICAL NOTE ANTHROPOLOGY
Does Mirror Imaging a Radiograph Affect Reliability of Age Assessment Using the Greulich and Pyle Atlas?*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1276–1280, September 2012
How to Cite
Hackman, L. and Black, S. (2012), Does Mirror Imaging a Radiograph Affect Reliability of Age Assessment Using the Greulich and Pyle Atlas?. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1276–1280. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02150.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 12 May 2011; and in revised form 10 Aug. 2011; accepted 19 Aug. 2011.
- 3Radiographic atlas of skeletal development of the hand and wrist, 2nd edn. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 1959., .
- 7The health of refugee children—guidelines for paediatricians. London, UK: Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 1999., .
- 13Directgov. Angus council area—demographic factsheet. General Register Office for Scotland, editor. Edinburgh, UK: Scottish Administration, 2009.
- 14Population profile for inequalities strategy. Tayside, UK: Ninewells Hospital, 2006..
- 17Age estimation in the living: the practitioner’s guide. Oxford, UK: Wiley-Blackwell, 2010., , .