Supported by Basic Research Project (Grant 2007JB001) awarded by the Institute of Forensic Science, Ministry of Public Security, China.
Forensic Identification Using a Multiplex Assay of 47 SNPs*
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1448–1456, November 2012
How to Cite
Wei, Y.-L., Li, C.-X., Jia, J., Hu, L. and Liu, Y. (2012), Forensic Identification Using a Multiplex Assay of 47 SNPs. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1448–1456. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02154.x
<Correction added after online publication 26 April 2012: Two corresponding authors worked on this paper, but Dr. Lan Hu's address was mistakenly omitted from the original version of this paper. It has been added above.>
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 11 May 2011; and in revised form 8 Aug. 2011; accepted 21 Aug. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!