Funded by the Capability Development Fund from the New Zealand Foundation of Research, Science and Technology, administered by ESR.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Efficacy of Several Candidate Protein Biomarkers in the Differentiation of Vaginal from Buccal Epithelial Cells*
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1585–1590, November 2012
How to Cite
Simons, J. L. and Vintiner, S. K. (2012), Efficacy of Several Candidate Protein Biomarkers in the Differentiation of Vaginal from Buccal Epithelial Cells. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1585–1590. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02158.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received 29 Jan. 2011; and in revised form 1 Sept. 2011; accepted 11 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!