Present address: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, 3170 UW Medical Foundation Centennial Building, 1685 Highland Avenue, Madison, WI 53705-2281.
2009 H1N1 Fatalities: The New Mexico Experience
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1512–1518, November 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, E. G., Bryce, C. H., Avery, C., Smelser, C., Thompson, D. and Nolte, K. B. (2012), 2009 H1N1 Fatalities: The New Mexico Experience. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1512–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02163.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 16 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 25 July 2011; accepted 11 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!