TECHNICAL NOTE ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Functioning and Effectiveness of Electronic Control Devices Such as the TASER® M- and X-Series: A Review of the Current Literature
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1591–1594, November 2012
How to Cite
Kunz, S. N., Zinka, B., Fieseler, S., Graw, M. and Peschel, O. (2012), Functioning and Effectiveness of Electronic Control Devices Such as the TASER® M- and X-Series: A Review of the Current Literature. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1591–1594. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02167.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 9 Mar. 2011; and in revised form 24 Aug. 2011; accepted 17 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!