Supported by Gaziantep University (BAP, TF.08.14, 2008).
TECHNICAL NOTE TOXICOLOGY
Analysis of Dopamine D2 Receptor (DRD2) Gene Polymorphisms in Cannabinoid Addicts†
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1621–1624, November 2012
How to Cite
Nacak, M., Isir, A. B., Balci, S. O., Pehlivan, S., Benlier, N. and Aynacioglu, S. (2012), Analysis of Dopamine D2 Receptor (DRD2) Gene Polymorphisms in Cannabinoid Addicts. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1621–1624. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02169.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 11 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 30 Aug. 2011; accepted 17 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!