Present address: Albany Medical College, 47 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208.
CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Patterns of Trauma Induced by Motorboat and Ferry Propellers as Illustrated by Three Known Cases from Rhode Island*
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1625–1629, November 2012
How to Cite
Semeraro, D., Passalacqua, N. V., Symes, S. and Gilson, T. (2012), Patterns of Trauma Induced by Motorboat and Ferry Propellers as Illustrated by Three Known Cases from Rhode Island. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1625–1629. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02177.x
Presented in part at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 28 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 18 May 2011; accepted 1 Oct. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!