Presented at the Annual Meeting of the French Society of Pathology, Carrefour de Pathologie, November 22–26, 2010, in Paris, France.
CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Influenza A/H1N1 (2009) Infection as a Cause of Unexpected Out-of-Hospital Death in the Young*
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1650–1655, November 2012
How to Cite
Boulagnon, C., Leveque, N., Renois, F., Andreoletti, L. and Fornes, P. (2012), Influenza A/H1N1 (2009) Infection as a Cause of Unexpected Out-of-Hospital Death in the Young. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1650–1655. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02180.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 16 June 2011; and in revised form 5 Sept. 2011; accepted 11 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!