Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
CASE REPORT ANTHROPOLOGY
Shark-Inflicted Trauma: A Case Study of Unidentified Remains Recovered from the Gulf of Mexico*
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1675–1678, November 2012
How to Cite
Allaire, M. T., Manhein, M. H. and Burgess, G. H. (2012), Shark-Inflicted Trauma: A Case Study of Unidentified Remains Recovered from the Gulf of Mexico. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1675–1678. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02189.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Received 25 April 2011; and in revised form 22 July 2011; accepted 17 Sept. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!