Presented in part at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Sustained Combustion of Bodies: Some Observations*
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1578–1584, November 2012
How to Cite
DeHaan, J. D. (2012), Sustained Combustion of Bodies: Some Observations. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1578–1584. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02190.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Received 4 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 20 Sept. 2011; accepted 2 Oct. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!