CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Different Mechanisms of Decapitation: Three Classic and One Unique Case History
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1659–1664, November 2012
How to Cite
Morild, I. and Lilleng, P. K. (2012), Different Mechanisms of Decapitation: Three Classic and One Unique Case History. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1659–1664. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02191.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 14 April 2011; and in revised form 20 Sept. 2011; accepted 2 Oct. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!