Funding provided by the Department of Justice, South Australia.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Identification of Protected Avian Species Using a Single Feather Barb
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1574–1577, November 2012
How to Cite
Boonseub, S., Johnston, G. and Linacre, A. (2012), Identification of Protected Avian Species Using a Single Feather Barb. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1574–1577. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02206.x
The work conducted and conclusions drawn are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the academic institutions.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Received 2 Aug. 2011; and in revised form 5 Oct. 2011; accepted 22 Oct. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!