Effect of Sex Offenders Treatment Program on Cognitive and Emotional Characteristics of Mentally Ill Sex Offenders
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1608–1613, November 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H., Choi, S. S., Rhee, M. S., Kim, S. B., Joung, J. S. and Kim, E. H. (2012), Effect of Sex Offenders Treatment Program on Cognitive and Emotional Characteristics of Mentally Ill Sex Offenders. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1608–1613. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02222.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!