Supported in part by research grants including Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada's RDI fund, SFU Discovery Park Fund, and the Swedish Research Council.
Personal Identification of Cold Case Remains Through Combined Contribution from Anthropological, mtDNA, and Bomb-Pulse Dating Analyses†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1354–1360, September 2012
How to Cite
Speller, C. F., Spalding, K. L., Buchholz, B. A., Hildebrand, D., Moore, J., Mathewes, R., Skinner, M. F. and Yang, D. Y. (2012), Personal Identification of Cold Case Remains Through Combined Contribution from Anthropological, mtDNA, and Bomb-Pulse Dating Analyses. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1354–1360. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02223.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!