Present address: Regional Medical Examiner's Office, 325 Norfolk Street, Newark, NJ 07103.
Death Following Injection Sclerotherapy Due to Phenol Toxicity†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1372–1375, September 2012
How to Cite
Philip, A. T. and Marraffa, J. M. (2012), Death Following Injection Sclerotherapy Due to Phenol Toxicity. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1372–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02224.x
Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!