Alcohol Dependence and Criminal Behavior: Preliminary Results of an Association Study of Environmental and Genetic Factors in an Italian Male Population
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 1343–1348, September 2012
How to Cite
Terranova, C., Tucci, M., Sartore, D., Cavarzeran, F., Barzon, L., Palù, G. and Ferrara, S. D. (2012), Alcohol Dependence and Criminal Behavior: Preliminary Results of an Association Study of Environmental and Genetic Factors in an Italian Male Population. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1343–1348. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02243.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!