Supported by the Long-term Research Program through the National Institute of Scientific Investigation (NISI) funded by Korea Ministry of Public Administration and Security (1315000225, NISI-NG-2010-3).
Detection of Transcribed Seal Impressions Using 3-D Pressure Traces†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1531–1536, November 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J., Kong, S. G., Lee, Y.-S., Kim, J.-S. and Jung, N.-E. (2012), Detection of Transcribed Seal Impressions Using 3-D Pressure Traces. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1531–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02244.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!