A Death Following Hemopericardium Due to Rupture of a Right Ventricular Aneurysm Due to a Congenital Ventricular Septal Defect
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S258–S260, January 2013
How to Cite
Kodikara, S. (2013), A Death Following Hemopericardium Due to Rupture of a Right Ventricular Aneurysm Due to a Congenital Ventricular Septal Defect. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S258–S260. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02251.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!