Presented by Ni cole Novroski at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20-25, 2012, in Atlanta, GA.
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S183–S185, January 2013
How to Cite
Feia, A. and Novroski, N. (2013), The Evaluation of Possible False Positives with Detergents when Performing Amylase Serological Testing on Clothing. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S183–S185. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02267.x
Funded by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!