Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 206–209, January 2013
How to Cite
Edson, S. M. and Christensen, A. F. (2013), Field Contamination of Skeletonized Human Remains with Exogenous DNA. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 206–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02270.x
The opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and are not those of the U.S. Government, Department of the Navy, Department of the Army, the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command (MRDC), or the American Registry of Pathology (ARP). Mention of any product is merely a statement of use and should not be construed as an endorsement.
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!