Presented in part at the Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology (CAPA) Annual Meeting, November 17, 2007, in Banff, Alberta, Canada; the Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium for Anthropology, March 26, 2008, in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; the 2008 Toronto Police Forensic Identification Educational Conference, April 9, 2008, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; the Scenes of Crime Officer Advanced Training, May 5, 2009, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada; and the 2010 Toronto Police Forensic Identification Educational Conference, March 10, 2010, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has also been displayed in poster format in part at the International Association for Identification's 93rd International Educational Conference, August 19, 2008, in Louisville, KY, and the Canadian Society of Forensic Science (CSFS) Conference, December 2, 2010, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Alternate Light Sources in the Detection of Bone After an Accelerated Fire: A Pilot Study†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S221–S226, January 2013
How to Cite
Gallant, A. S. (2013), Alternate Light Sources in the Detection of Bone After an Accelerated Fire: A Pilot Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S221–S226. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02272.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!