Supported by a Deakin Central Research Grant and by the School of Life and Environmental Sciences Student Funding.
Nocturnal Colonization Behavior of Blowflies (Diptera: Calliphoridae) in Southeastern Australia†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S112–S116, January 2013
How to Cite
George, K. A., Archer, M. S. and Toop, T. (2013), Nocturnal Colonization Behavior of Blowflies (Diptera: Calliphoridae) in Southeastern Australia. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S112–S116. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02277.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!