Identification of Human Remains by DNA Analysis of the Gastrointestinal Contents of Fly Larvae
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 248–250, January 2013
How to Cite
de Lourdes Chávez-Briones, M., Hernández-Cortés, R., Díaz-Torres, P., Niderhauser-García, A., Ancer-Rodríguez, J., Jaramillo-Rangel, G. and Ortega-Martínez, M. (2013), Identification of Human Remains by DNA Analysis of the Gastrointestinal Contents of Fly Larvae. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 248–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02279.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!