Funded by an IPPP grant (PV004/2011B) by the University of Malaya.
Statistical Validation for the Profiling of Heroin by Associating Simulated Postcut Samples with the Corresponding Precut Sample†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S199–S207, January 2013
How to Cite
Chan, K.-W., Tan, G.-H. and Wong, R. C. S. (2013), Statistical Validation for the Profiling of Heroin by Associating Simulated Postcut Samples with the Corresponding Precut Sample. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S199–S207. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02285.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!