Funded in part the Architecture and Building Research Institute, Ministry of the Interior (MOI) (project number 099301070000G1009).
Reconstruction of an Inn Fire Scene Using the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) Program†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S227–S234, January 2013
How to Cite
Chi, J.-H. (2013), Reconstruction of an Inn Fire Scene Using the Fire Dynamics Simulator (FDS) Program. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S227–S234. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02297.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Architecture and Building Research Institute
- Ministry of the Interior (MOI). Grant Number: 099301070000G1009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!