Presented in part at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S60–S68, January 2013
How to Cite
Lucas, S. R., McGowan, J. C., Lam, T. C., Yamaguchi, G. T., Carver, M. and Hinz, A. (2013), Assessment of the TASER XREP Blunt Impact and Penetration Injury Potential Using Cadaveric Testing. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S60–S68. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02298.x
Funded in part by TASER International and by Exponent, Inc.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!