Supported by Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports, Grant 062-0653147-0500.
Secular Trend in the Development of Permanent Teeth in a Population of Istria and the Littoral Region of Croatia†
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 673–677, May 2013
How to Cite
Sasso, A., Špalj, S., Mady Maričić, B., Sasso, A., Ćabov, T. and Legović, M. (2013), Secular Trend in the Development of Permanent Teeth in a Population of Istria and the Littoral Region of Croatia. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: 673–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02301.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!