The preliminary results of this project were presented at the 4th Anthropological Memorial Meeting of prof. J. Matiegka and prof. J. Maly, October 2–3, 2008, in Melnik, Czech Republic, and at The International Congress of Forensic Sciences, September 8–9, 2010, in Valtice, Czech Republic.
Histological Estimation of Age at Death from the Compact Bone of Burned and Unburned Human Ribs†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S135–S145, January 2013
How to Cite
Absolonova, K., Veleminsky, P., Dobisikova, M., Beran, M. and Zocova, J. (2013), Histological Estimation of Age at Death from the Compact Bone of Burned and Unburned Human Ribs. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S135–S145. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02303.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- The Charles University Grant Agency. Grant Number: 135808
- The Natural History Museum of the National Museum. Grant Number: 00002327201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!