Histological Findings of the Atrioventricular Conductive System in Street Heroin Addicts, Victims of Sudden Unexpected Death
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Special Issue: The American Academy of Forensic Sciences and Wiley-Blackwell have published this supplement without fi nancial support
Volume 58, Issue Supplement s1, pages S99–S104, January 2013
How to Cite
Nerantzis, C. E., Couvaris, C. M., Pastromas, S. C., Marianou, S. K., Boghiokas, I. D. and Koutsaftis, P. N. (2013), Histological Findings of the Atrioventricular Conductive System in Street Heroin Addicts, Victims of Sudden Unexpected Death. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 58: S99–S104. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02304.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- 4Electrocardiographic abnormalities in acute heroin overdosage. Bull Narc 1977;1:85–9., , .
- 5Cardiovascular manifestations of substance abuse, Part 2: alcohol, amphetamines, heroin, cannabis and caffeine. Heart Dis 2003;5:253–71., , , .
- 7Histological recognition and classification of the atrioventricular node artery variants: a new approach. Cardiovasc Pathol 2008;18:346–51., , , , , , et al.
- 8Observations on the conducting system of the heart. J Anat 1934–35;69:303–25., .
- 12Structure and function of the Sinus node, AV node and His bundle of the human heart: part 1-structure. Prog Cardiovasc Dis 2002;45:235–67..
- 15Histopathological findings in 851 autopsies of drug addicts, with toxicologic and virologic correlations. Am J Forensic Med Pathol 2005;26:106–16., , , , .